Electrical Service Technician
Be part of a team that values my skills.
Who We Are
We are a company that values our fellow coworkers. We have been in business for over 70 years. Were also a company that is open to change. Most of our innovation's have come from our coworkers. We keep on growing because we hire the best, and our customers love us for it. You've probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don't know yet is, what it's like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you work for a company that doesn't cut corners, with our customers and our employees. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand us and you back on there jobs. Plus, how much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, family atmosphere and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You
Because you are the person that can offer a great customer experience. We need a top of the line Electrician who genuinely cares about the customer and are not looking for "just a job", but a career.
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair residential electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident solutions, by providing an extraordinary customer experience.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, your customers, parts and installation teams.
- keep your company truck clean and well organized inside and out.
- keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- participate in training that allows you to grow and continually develop as a professional
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications or licences. We can help with this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging. you have the right amount of skill and experience.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid electricians in central Minnesota. You'll have incredible earning potential.
- Company supplied, take home every night, safe and secure, super-cool fully stocked truck.
- Medical insurance-- we pay 100% of your insurance premium for health and dental, to include a HSA with company match,also available, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad and access to integrated software.
- State of the art tools and supplies.
- IRA plan with company match.
- Paid Birthday, holidays and PTO.
- A family, we saved the best for last. We care about our team members, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We value you and your family. We do a lot more than just work together. You'll come to love our company outings, these are family orientated events that welcome your entire family and you'll build life-long friendships at Neighborhood Services.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job - make this career move and find exactly what you're looking for. You work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and your customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Neighborhood Services by visiting www.4neighborhood.com . When you're ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Remember the best time to find a GREAT job is when you have a good job!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $99,000.00 /year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of electrician experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: registered Electrician?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Do you speak english?